Friday, May 22, 2015

Do YOU Know Where My Coptic Orphans Packet Went?

Because I think the only person who knows is asleep, and he worked a 12-hour shift last night and I don't want to disturb him. It's not like I can think of anything to say to my sponsored child anyway.

Oh, update? Eyes are much improved. It was not Cogentin causing the problem, but good, ol' Trilafon. It was doubled on the same day I was put on Cogentin, so I guess it's easy to see how we could all become confused. But I'm back on the dose of Trilafon I was on before, so all is well. Sort of. I still have to put steroid drops in my right eye, but my vision is becoming clearer all the time. My appointment next month is for new glasses instead of just seeing what kinds of junk is floating around my eye!

Hold on, I see a blue folder ... dammit, it's just our tax return. I'll never find this packet.

No comments: