Wednesday, May 8, 2013

So What's New?

Christ is Risen! (I guess that's not new, but Pascha just passed.)

I'm keeping the Nikon. I should just abandon all threats to get rid of it. It's here to stay.

I'm sick with something--something's out of whack. I think it's my thyroid, so I'm downing nascent iodine like a fiend. I'm hoping to see the naturopath I've seen before in hopes of having a natural solution.

Chris and I both have colds, but mine appears to be more mild than his.

Stupid Hammy's outside because he's cornered some nocturnal creature and now refuses to come in. He's been outside whining for about two hours. Oh well, Hamilton, that's the price you pay for not coming inside when Mommy tells you to!

God was benevolent to me and made me well enough to go to Pascha, but the very next day I was back to being sick and weak. I'm trying not to complain, which is really hard when you want a solution, but I'm weak in more ways than one.

Chris's semester is pretty much over.

I get up in the middle of the night and knit.

I missed a chance to go to the Nativity Monastery with friends because I don't listen to my voicemail.

I think that's all there is. I should get up from the computer and give the cat her chair back.

No comments: