Thursday, February 10, 2011

Maclessness Continued

Seems the Mac is as sick as a dog, so life continues on with the world's dinkiest PC. Yay.

We have a little snow on the ground, but not as much as we had last week. Last week was definitely a mess. Sadly I can't hook up my Nikon to the PC, so I can't post the wonderful pictures of my little doggies playing in the snow. Boy howdy, I can't wait to get the Mac back.

Speaking of the Nikon and the Mac, I need Lightroom. So keep that in mind if you're the type of person who buys me birthday presents.

And as long as I'm talking photography, I got myself a nice cheap Polaroid Spectra on eBay and film from the Impossible Project. Spectra film isn't square like regular SX-70 or 600 film but rather wide--more like what you get when you order your 4x6 prints. Look forward to seeing what I'm talking about on Chandler Photo. Anyway, it should be a nice complement to my SX-70.

1 comment: