Thursday, December 10, 2009

I learn more by the minute.

I know what you're thinking: "Oh please, not another post about the stupid cameras!" Tough luck--but we are going to El Paso on Saturday, so you should get something new to read about after the weekend. Turns out the other cameras do have rangefinders: the one on the Nazi camera is just so awful that I didn't realize what it was, and the one on the Seagull is in the middle of the viewfinder. This has launched the Seagull much, much higher in my esteem since it has a nice, big viewfinder and I only have to look through one window! Like I've previously mentioned, though, it's the easiest to open, so I've been having dreams that the back winds up open in the middle of a roll of film. My nightmares aren't always this lame, I swear.

I'm gearing up to dabble in the (film) SLR, so soon everyone will know more than they ever wanted to know about SLRs too. Excited? I thought not.

No comments: