Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New camera, I dub thee AWESOME!!!

I have only three gripes about my new camera: 1) for some reason, it doesn't pick up colors too brightly; 2) nighttime pictures come out with an unearthly greenish tone; and 3) it takes AA batteries instead of having its own unique rechargeable battery. There, my griping is now complete.

I love my new camera. It's a chunk, which I like; it has better stabilization than the last camera, which is good because my hands have become more shaky lately; and it's got really great features such as a 26x zoom ...
... variable shutter speed ...
... soft-focus background ...
... double exposure ...
... wonderfully clear night landscape ...
... and even a birding feature!
It's also really good at picking up action, which we have a lot of around the house lately:
The black dog is Hamilton. Chris found him at the prison on Friday and only yesterday found out that there were plans to kill him because "he wouldn't survive anyway." Their loss--he's an excellent dog except for the marking and occasional leg humping, both of which are about to be remedied as Chris just whisked him off to the vet for neutering. Busy times around here.

No comments: