Friday, February 20, 2009

An explanation of the new blog description

I admit that the section under the blog title called the blog description hasn't been used as a description of the blog for, like, a year. Mostly, it's been the billboard for quotes that give me giggle fits or phrases I'd like to shout angrily from the rooftops (like the last description, "When are we going to spend some money and get some pitching in here?!"). The current description, however, is attributable to what I saw when I signed in this morning:


Thus, "Where the blog at?" Fortunately, changing the description (which is more descriptive than it's been in a long time) was enough to make Blogger work again, so everything is back to normal. So after some fits and starts, we have now reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feet, so you may now turn on your electronic devices and read the Loquacious Loquat as it was meant to be read: with text.

No comments: