Sunday, January 18, 2009

When it rains, it pours.

Yesterday afternoon, it became clear that I was coming down with a cold. My least favorite kind of cold, too: I'd rather have the flu for a week than stuffy, snotty nostrils. I'm grateful it didn't manifest itself on our hike or else I would've been miserable.

Then (and this ought to sound like a familiar plot line to those on my side of the family), last night my bridge popped out. There I was, trying to be a good girl and floss underneath it, when suddenly it became far too easy to floss underneath it. I left it out last night so as not to choke on it, and I'll keep it in during the day so as not to scream every time I drink something (those filed down teeth holding the bridge on are a little sensitive).

Can't wait to see what else goes wrong this weekend!

No comments: