Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Guess what?

It's back!

What's back?

Crazy house buying picture time, that's what! :)

Really now, can you imagine the energy expended just to make things more difficult for everyone else? Gee whiz.

I'm so glad they matched the paint before going about patching up the wall.

I think my mother puts it best when she says, "What would I have if I had it?" I personally say that it has a high "What the heck is that?" factor.

AAAAAAAHH!!!!! (Faints.)

I feel my stomach churn when I look at this photo. Can't put my finger on why. Can you?

Well, you have to commend the realtor for their honesty. Cute little house if you can get past the copper thieves.

At first glance I exclaimed, "That has nothing to do with the property!" and yet I found myself more attracted to the house. (In all fairness, they have a little pond that must attract ducks.) Tricky devils!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the "buy this house" pictures especially since I use to collect these myself.
I wish I still had them on the desktop so I could share!