Friday, January 23, 2009

All about me

A friend sent this via email, but I thought I'd put it up here for fun.

1. What is your occupation right now? "Homemaker" is the nice answer, "lazy" is the least nice answer, and "freelance writer" is the most euphemistic answer.

2. What color are your socks right now? White (snore)

3. What are you listening to right now? Sports radio.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Black beans and corn tortillas--yummy.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Parental units after my dental work.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I do :)

8. How old are you today? 25

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Baseball! :D

10. What is your favorite drink? Milk

11. Have you ever colored your hair? Yep--I kinda miss my black hair.

12. Favorite food? I don't know ... tuna salad sounds good right now though!

13. What is the last movie you watched? I have no idea, actually.

14. Favorite day of the year? Pascha!

15. How do you vent anger? Scream at nearest cat

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Smoochie

17. What is your favorite season? Spring or fall--both are too short in Texas.

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Whole cherries, but blueberry juice

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Not totally relevant to a blog ...

20. Who is most likely to respond? I am.

21. Who is least likely to respond? Miss Lemon

22. Living arrangements? What about them? Townhouse? I rent? Yes please?

23. When was the last time you cried? Not a clue.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Boxes and boxes ... in every closet, I believe.

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Again, blog post!

26. What did you do last night? Took two Aleve, chewed food on the other side of my mouth, and stayed up until 2:00 AM playing a pirates game.

27. What are you most afraid of? Miss Lemon

28. Plain hamburgers? The plainer the better.

29. Favorite dog breed? Norwegian futzhound

30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday--hike day!

31. How many states have you lived in? Two--MO and TX

32. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls, although they are a little high maintenance

33. What is your favorite flower? Spiderwort

No comments: