Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Letter writers, get on it!

I was alerted to this via Budgets are Sexy, which is weird but does suggest that I'm not the only one with a "it's my blog and I'll write what I please" complex.

One little girls wish is to receive mail. She has Cerebral Palsy. This is the cheapest easiest good deed one could do....This little girl just wants mail for christmas. If you can find it in your rotten lil hearts to write this angel a letter, I am sure Santa will be very happy....

Alexis Krosky
PO Box 195
Columbiana, Ohio 44408

For more info:
All I want for Christmas is for you to write this little girl :(
If You Own a Pen, Paper and Compassion

And do let me know if you write her so I can know if I have any impact on peoples' actions and so I can possibly guilt you into it!

1 comment:

J. Money said...

thanks SO MUCH for forwarding this on :) Happy holidays!