Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blast from the past

Do you ever have trouble getting up in the morning or falling asleep at night? Yesterday morning came mighty early for me (as we headed to Dallas for our psych evaluations), and I noticed I was so out of it that I could've used deodorant for toothpaste, yet my mind was still busy rifling through the deepest corners of my long-term memory. The craziest stuff that I hadn't thought of in years kept popping into my mind! I wish that mental energy had been put to use properly making my toilette (not toilet, gutter-brains!) instead of dredging up ridiculous songs, but at least it made my morning interesting.

Same thing happened again last night when I was on the verge of sleep (3 hour naps in the afternoon will really throw you off). The most random thing popped into my head, and I spent my morning seeking it out to provide you with this blast from the past. It was actually pretty hard to find the non-tricked up original, but I was finally successful. So by all means, click here, no questions asked, and see if you remember this inanity.

(Told you it was random.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a laugh, Chandler!

I hope you find tonight more restful!

~Liz